Euro Spa of Naples Beauty
Euro Spa of Naples
Did you know meatless farm sales have increased by over 150% in the last year?Citizens are discovering that turning to holistic nutrition can improve health, increase energy and lengthen your life span.
One important life factor the Coronavirus brought American's attention to is learning about the importance of a plant based diet so we decided to share some recipes ideas from Healthline on the delicious food that can improve your skin and over all health.
- Breakfast: Oatmeal made with coconut milk topped with berries, coconut and walnuts.
- Lunch: Large salad topped with fresh vegetables, chickpeas, avocado, pumpkin seeds and goat cheese.
- Dinner: Butternut squash curry.
- Breakfast: Full-fat plain yogurt topped with sliced strawberries, unsweetened coconut and pumpkin seeds.
- Lunch: Meatless chili.
- Dinner: Sweet potato and black bean tacos.
- Breakfast: A smoothie made with unsweetened coconut milk, berries, peanut butter and unsweetened plant-based protein powder.
- Lunch: Hummus and veggie wrap.
- Dinner: Zucchini noodles tossed in pesto with chicken meatballs.
- Breakfast: Savory oatmeal with avocado, salsa and black beans.
- Lunch: Quinoa, veggie and feta salad.
- Dinner: Grilled fish with roasted sweet potatoes and broccoli.
- Breakfast: Tofu and vegetable frittata.
- Lunch: Large salad topped with grilled shrimp.
- Dinner: Roasted portobello fajitas.
- Breakfast: Blackberry, kale, cashew butter and coconut protein smoothie.
- Lunch: Vegetable, avocado and brown rice sushi with a seaweed salad.
- Dinner: Eggplant lasagna made with cheese and a large green salad.
- Breakfast: Vegetable omelet made with eggs.
- Lunch: Roasted vegetable and tahini quinoa bowl.
- Dinner: Black bean burgers served on a large salad with sliced avocado.
Are you plant based or considering to switch? We would love to hear your insight on how its changed your life for the better! Stay happy & healthy.
Eating the right foods helps not only with nutrition and weight but also affects your skin. Through all of my research, I've found that 80% of your diet should be vegetables like dark green leafy vegetables, ! It may be hard to get all of that in or eat the required amount, so I drink my way to healthy skin! And of course, lots of water! Here is some of my routine: Keep Reading ...